At present merit-cum-need based scholarships are being given regularly to students of
1. Labu Ram Doaba Sr. Secondary School, Jalandhar, Punjab
2. All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi through The AIIMSONIANS (Old Students Association of AIIMS www.aiimsonians.org)
A request for financial support led to the Trust supporting a student of
1. Vardhaman Mahaver Medical College (VMMC) & Safdarjung Hospital, New Delhi
Students supported by the Trust
L. R. Doaba Sr. Secondary School, Jalandhar
1. Jagat Ram 2. Ankush Tuli
3. Fagun Arora 4. Harsh Sehgal
5. Ajay Kumar 6. Amandeep
All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi
1. Abhishek 2. Lakhan Kashyap
Rahul Kumar, VMMC & Safdarjang Hospital, New Delhi.
The trust has also funded Anadh Kanya Maha Vidyaliya, New Delhi.
The Trust would be increasing its activities as more funds become available. This would initially focus on supporting more students at the school/college level. Subsequently, the Trust would also support research activities and field research.
Smt. Maya Devi & Shri Kripa Ram Kohli Educational Trust is Registerd Under Section 60 of the Registration Act,
Registration no. 2387 Book no,4 (2005-06) On 24/02/2005